Wednesday 13 December 2017

Beetroot Salad

Bonjour,

I am not a biggest fan of salad but sometimes I do enjoy a good bowl of mixed salad like beetroot, mango or cucumber salad. Most people knows how to make a salad, just like me, I mix it up everything in a bowl without any specific measurement because everyone has a different tastes and different ways of doing things. Feel free to experiments by adding any beans or vegetables and make our own beetroot salad at home.

This is my beetroot salad version, sometimes I add boiled potato and tuna in it but at the end everything is depend on the individual's preference and tastes. It's simple and it's a great way to use up leftover vegetables in the fridge.




BEETROOT SALAD

Ingredients;

Beetroot
Green salad
Carrot
Corn
Shallot
Salt and pepper

For the sauce;
Ketchup
Mayonnaise
Salt and pepper

METHOD;

- Mix up all the ingredients in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the sauce ingredient and toss salad with ketchup mayonnaise sauce.

Enjoy the beetroot salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.