Monday 25 September 2017

Banana Fritters

Hello,

It's been a while since I had banana fritters with ice cream and I am craving for it. I know, these snack certainly is not a healthy one but eating once in a while may sound good enough even it's not as healthy as other dessert. Furthermore, the recipe is easy and does not require too many ingredients and time. I would not avoid these kind of sweet treats because the more I avoid it, the more I crave it.

There are two different recipes of banana fritters that I'm going to post here, sliced and mashed banana fritters. So, for now let's just have a good dessert and enjoy the moment because sometimes we just need a sweet treats such an ice cream and fried bananas!





SLICED BANANA FRITTERS

Ingredients;

3-4 bananas, sliced
1/2 cup flour
1 tablespoon corn flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
A pinch of salt
Ice water (about 1/2 cup)

METHOD;

- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients and slowly add ice water and whisk until the batter smooth and reach the desired consistency.
- Add the banana sliced into the batter and coated well in batter.
- Meanwhile, heat up oil in a wok or saucepan for deep frying.
- Deep fry the coated banana until they are golden brown on both side.
- Drain on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Serve with or without vanila ice cream.






MASHED BANANA CHEESE FRITTERS

Ingredients;

2-3 banana, mashed
1/2 cup flour
2 tablespoons shredded cheese
1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
A pinch of salt
Water (about 1/2 cup)

METHOD;

- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients, mashed banana and slowly add water and mix until reach the desired consistency.
- Heat up some oil in a wok or saucepan for deep frying.
- Drop a spoonfuls of banana batter into the hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Serve with or without vanila ice cream.

Enjoy the banana fritters with ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.