Tuesday 18 October 2016

Lychee Pudding

Salut,

When I was in Thailand few years ago, I love to eat fresh lychees and other local fruits and almost all the fruits are so cheap especially when they are in season. I saw in some grocery shop sell some lychees but they're so much expensive here.

Thinking of lychees, I bought some canned lychee recently and made lychee pudding with it. This lychee pudding tastes so good, I could even finish it all alone. Simple and easy, yet delicious and refreshing treats.



LYCHEE PUDDING

Ingredients;

4g agar agar powder
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 cup evaporated milk
1 can lychee, separated syrup and fruit
Some lychee, cut into small piece

METHOD;

- In a saucepan, mix agar agar powder, sugar and water and bring to boil until sugar dissolved.
- Add in evaporated milk and all lychee syrup and boil for another minute.
- Pour the mixture into glass or jelly pan.
- Arrange some lychee fruit into the pudding and let it cool before transfer to the fridge.

Enjoy the lychee pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.