Tuesday 28 April 2015

Squid Curry

Coucou,

Cooking squid is easy and can be as simple as cooking prawn. When it comes to squid, I actually prefer the squid to cooked with curry just like my sister style squid curry. For me, the texture and taste of squid goes well with the curry flavor.

For those who like curry and spicy, here is the simple and easy squid curry recipe.



SQUID CURRY

Ingredients:

300g squid
1 red onion or shallot, sliced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2cm ginger, chopped
2 tablespoon curry powder, add little water to make paste
Salt and pepper to taste

METHOD:

- Heat little oil in a saucepan and fry garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add in onion and fry for a minute.
- Add curry paste, stir and let the curry cook for a few minutes. Add little water if necessary.
- Add in the squids and stir thoroughly.
- Cover and let the squids cook through for 5-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.