Friday 17 April 2015

Baked Potatoes

Bonsoir,

There is a time when we keep asking what's for dinner tonight? Sometimes it's happen to me that I'm looking for something really easy to prepare yet delicious. Baked potato, it's the simplest things to bake. I love recipes with simple ingredients that taste so good.


TWICE/STUFFED BAKED POTATOES

Ingrdients:

3-4 large potatoes
1/2 cup sliced spring onion
1 tablespoon butter
Salt and pepper
Milk
Grated cheese

METHOD:

- Arrange potatoes on a pan and baked in oven at 220° for 1 hour or until tender.
- Sliced off the top of the potato and scoop out the pulp without breaking the skin.
- Mix and mash potato with spring onion, butter, a little drop of milk and seasoning.
- Scoop mashed potato into the shells and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until brown.



 JACKET BAKED POTATOES

Ingredients:

3-4 large potatoes
Olive oil
Salt and pepper
Butter/ cream

METHOD:

- Clean the potato and rub a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap whole potato with aluminium foil.
- Bake in preheat oven 220° for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Before serving, cut across the top and squeeze the side to open them up.
- Top with butter or cream of your choice.

Enjoy the baked potatoes, a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.