Tuesday 9 December 2014

Stir Fried Squid with Vegetables

Bonsoir a tous,

We eat a lot of seafood and vegetables almost every day at home. Eventhough there are only a few kinds of seafoods that I like, yet I can eat veggies every day. I've been cooking squid quite often lately but there is nowhere near as much as I cooked fish or prawns.

Let's have a look for a simple squid recipe below.



STIR FRIED SQUID WITH VEGETABLES

Ingredients:

300g squid, clean and cut into bite sized
1 cup french green beans, cut in half
1 carrot, julienne
1 onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2cm ginger, chopped
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1 tablespoon fish sauce
Salt and pepper to taste

METHOD:

- Heat frying pan with little oil and fry garlic and ginger until fragrants.
- Add green beans, carrots and onion and cook for a few minutes. Add little water if desired.
- Add squid, ketchup, chilli sauce, soy sauce and fish sauce and cook for another 5-8 minutes or until squid cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Squid is done and ready to serve with rice.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.