Tuesday 7 October 2014

Penne Arrabbiata with Fresh Tomatoes

Buonasera!

Cooking pasta is simple and obviously there are many type of pasta and there are all kinds of flavors we can add to pasta. One of the famous Italian recipe is penne arrabbiata, a spicy sauce for pasta but it's easy and quick to prepare.

For the arrabbiata sauce, I'm using only basic ingredients that I have at home. There are as many recipes for tomato pasta sauce and we can use most any kind of pasta with any kind of sauce. Let's have a look of my penne arrabbiata recipe below.



PENNE ARRABBIATA WITH FRESH TOMATOES

Ingredients: (2 serving)

250g penne
1 tomato, diced
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 dry chillies, chopped
1 teaspoon dried parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil

METHOD:

- Cook penne according to package direction.
- Heat up a little olive oil in pan and fry garlic and chillies until aromatic.
- Add tomato and a little water and simmer for a few minutes.
- Once the tomato becomes soft and the sauce has reduce, add in penne.
- Season with salt and pepper and parsley. Mix well until penne is coated in the sauce.
- Serve hot and spinkle with grated cheese.

Buon appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.