Friday 17 October 2014

Double Chocolate Brownies

Salut,

I must admit that I've been obsessed with brownies lately, I've tried few brownies recipes before but this one is my choice. This recipe is perfect! What can I say, these brownies are extremely chocolatey, moist and gooey inside, and of cause it's delicious. I am sure that I wouldn't buy any boxed brownies again.

This recipe as easy as boxed brownies, with not too many ingredients needed and most probably all things we have in our pantry. Mon mari and I love brownies, we don't really like dry brownies, we prefer a moist and gooey brownies.

Enough said, these rich brownies for any chocolate lover and now let's just get right to the recipe!



DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES

Ingredients:

150g butter
250g sugar
100g cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extraxt
2 eggs
60g all purpose flour
100g white chocolate, cut chunk, (can use white chocolate chip)

METHOD:

- Preheat oven to 180° and prepare baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, sugar and cocoa powder and melt the butter over low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Add the eggs one at a time and whisk to combine until the batter looks thick and shiny.
- Add the flour and stir until well combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate chunk until almost mixed but do not overmix.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Test with a skewer, if it come out sticky and still clinging to the skewer, brownies should be done.
- Cool in the tin before slicing.

Enjoy! Bon weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.