Wednesday 10 September 2014

Oreo Cheese Cupcake

Bonsoir,

One day last week, I made this cupcake for a friends and they loved it. This simple oreo cheese cupcake have been giving to our friends during our visit to England last week. I've got a plan to make other things before, well anyway I end up making cupcake.

In fact I liked this oreo cheese cupcake because it was a simple recipe and easy to do. So, let's check the recipe below:




OREO CHEESE CUPCAKE

Ingredients:

1-2 package Oreo cookies, 21 left whole, 6 coarsely chopped
500g cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanila extract
2 eggs
1/2 cup plain yogurt

METHOD:

- Preheat oven to 170° and prepared muffin tin with paper liners.
- Place a whole oreo cookies in the bottom of each lined cup.
- In the large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and beat until all combined.
- Add the vanila extract and eggs one at a time and beating until incorporated.
- Add the yogurt in but do not over mix.
- Stir in the chopped oreo cookies.
- Divide the batter evenly between the prepared lined cups.
- Baked for 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool completely and after refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.

That's easy, isn't? Bon appetit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.