Tuesday 16 September 2014

Carrot Cupcakes

Bonsoir a tous,

This month, the weather was good and pleasant, sunny, warm and a little windy but nothing too objectionable. Perhaps it can sometimes be a little unpredictable. I just hope everything will continue to fall into place as it should.

Alors, maintenant let's talk about cupcakes. I've made this carrot cake several time and I've tried quite a few different recipes. But, this recipes was great, it turns out moist, tender and they are absolutely amazing. At the same time, it's quick and it's easy to make.




CARROT CUPCAKES

Ingredients:

2 eggs
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanila extract
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 cup finely grated carrot

METHOD:

- Preheat oven to 180° and prapare cupcake pans.
- Beat together eggs, sugar, oil and vanila until combined.
- Add in flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon.
- Add carrot and mix everything until just combined.
- Pour in the muffin pans and bake for 20-25 minutes or until skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Top up with cream cheese frosting and the cupcakes tastes even better.

Bon appètit a tous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.