Thursday 25 September 2014

Prawns with Onions

Salut,

Comment ça va, tout le monde? Fall is here and the weather begins to cool. The leaves start to change color and at the same time the leaves also start to fall of the trees. I like fall but I prefer spring when I can enjoy sunny days with lots of colourful flowers and bright blue skies.

Alors, now I want to share a simple and quick evening meal. I haven't cook prawn at home for a while since we came back from holiday. I just happy that I prepared this prawns tonight.



PRAWNS WITH ONIONS

Ingredients:

200 gm prawn, shelled or without shelled
1 onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2cm ginger, chopped
1 green or red chillies
1 tomato, chopped
1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil for frying

METHOD:

- Heat a little oil in a pan and saute onion for a minute or two.
- Add garlic, ginger and chillies and stir fry for another minute.
- Add tomatoes and cumin powder and continue to stir.
- Add in prawns and cook until the prawns turn pink.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.

That's all, bon appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.