Monday 29 September 2014

Sardine Bread Roll

Bonsoir a tous,

Sardine bread roll is another asian simple dish that I used to made quite often because this recipe is easy and simple. Used a white bread and roll with sardine and coated with bread crumbs, a very simple snack and simply delicious.

A friend asking me what is the recipe because this stuff it seems new for them. So here is a simple way to make sardine bread roll.



SARDINE BREAD ROLL

Ingredients:

1 can of sardine in tomato sauce
1 onion, diced
2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
6-8 slices of white bread
1 egg, lightly beaten
Bread crumbs
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil for frying

METHOD:

- Fry diced onion in a pan with a little oil until soften and aromatic.
- Add in sardine, mash and makesure taken out the bones.
- Add tomato ketchup and taste with salt and pepper and let it simmer for a minute. Set aside.
- Take a bread slices and flatten with rolling pin.
- Place a spoon of sardine on the bread and roll.
- Dip the rolls into the beaten egg.
- Cover the rolls completely with bread crumbs.
- Heat the pan with oil and fry the rolls with medium heat until golden brown.

Voila, bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.