Saturday 5 July 2014

Pasta with Prawns Tomato Sauce

Bonsoir,

We ate pasta at least once a week at home. Italian food for instance is all about pasta and pizza. I like to cook pasta with prawns, vegetables or sometimes just pasta with tomato sauce. It's simple and easy yet delicious.

Made this pasta last week and I am trying to be a little bit creative with pasta dishes and I love recipes like this one.



PASTA WITH PRAWNS TOMATO SAUCE

Ingredients:-

1/2 packet dry tagliatelle
300gm prawns
1 shallot, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
4 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flake or paprika
2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste

METHOD:-

- Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan and fry garlic, shallot and chilli until fragrant.
- Add prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in tomato ketchup and taste with salt and pepper. Cook for another minute.
- Add pasta and parsley and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese to serve.

Delicieux! Bon appetit et bon weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.