Thursday 3 July 2014

Layer Biscuits Cheesecake

Bonsoir a tous,

Time flies so fast. It's July now and summer holiday is here again. We will be taking a summer vacation soon and it's time to take a break, rest and relax at least for few weeks. And yes, perhaps there are also times to take a rest from blogging...

Alors, few days ago I've made this Layer Biscuits Cheesecake for third time now. Somewhere I think the method of this layer cheesecake quite similar as Tiramisu, instead of using ladyfinger biscuits to dip with coffee, this recipe use butter biscuits to dip with milk. The recipe is very simple and easy to prepare. It may look messy and imperfect when slicing but the taste I'm sure will not be disappointed!



LAYER BISCUITS CHEESECAKE

Ingredients:-

2 packet butter biscuit or any kind of biscuit flavour
400gm cream cheese
1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup warm milk
1/2 cup cereal or shredded cheese for topping

METHOD:-

- Beat cream cheese and condensed milk untill smooth.
- Dip the biscuits into warm milk for a second and arrange in the cake pan.
- Spread the biscuits with the cream cheese and drizzle with cereal all over the cheese layer.
- Repeat the layering process again until finish.
- Cover with wrapping and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.

Enjoy and bonnes vacances a tous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.