Sunday 6 July 2014

Vanila Sponge Cake

Bonjour,

I was searching and googling for a simple and easy sponge cake and today I tried one of the simple recipe of sponge cake and it came out well. I just spread with a thick layer of Nutella in the middle and somehow the combination of sponge and nutella tasted just right. Sure I will make it again in the future and I will try to layer with thicker whipped cream and fresh fruits.

Here is the recipe of super easy sponge cake.


VANILA SPONGE CAKE

Ingredients:-

2 eggs
80gm sugar
80gm all purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanila extract

METHOD:-

- Preheat oven 180°.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg for a few second just lightly.
- Add sugar and using the electric whisk, whisk the mixture for at least 5-10 minutes until the color of mixture turn out almost white.
- Take a sieve and gently add the flour and vanila extract.
- Using a spoon, fold flour into egg mixture until all mixed together nicely.
- Pour the cake mixture into a greased small cake pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- To check if the cake is ready, just lightly press on it with finger and if it bouncy it is ready.
- Allow to cool before spread the nutella or with any flavour of your choice.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.