Sunday 21 June 2020

Pandan Butter Cake

Hello,

The weather was not so good in the past few days with beneficial showers on several days, some days there is a light drizzle and the weather was cold and cloudy. We hope that next week will be warmer than this week, fewer clouds and more sunshine.


I've made butter cake again this week with pandan flavour because I need a simple cake, something light, moist and buttery, just like my previous chocolate marble cake. This time the pandan butter cake it is!



PANDAN BUTTER CAKE

Ingredients;

250g butter, soften
200g sugar
4 eggs
250g flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
100ml milk
1/2 teaspoon pandan essence
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
A few drop of green food colouring

METHOD;

- Preheat oven to 160°, grease and prepare baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in sifted flour and baking powder and stir in milk, mix well.
- Divided batter into two portions, add in pandan essence and a few drop of green food colouring if needed into one of the bowls.
- Add in vanilla extract in another bowls.
- Pour vanilla batter into prepared pan and follow with pandan batter.
- Bake for 50 minutes-1 hour or until skewer comes out clean.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.