Tuesday 9 June 2020

Cherry Cobbler

Hello,

Last weekend, I made another cherry crumble for my MIL and to celebrate mother's day with her. I still have leftover cherries in the fridge and I decided to make this easy and quick cherry cobbler. Somewhere this cherry cobbler is similar to a French cherry clafoutis with slightly different texture.


I've made peach cobbler before but never with cherries, so this was my first cherry cobbler using fresh cherries. I use the simple basic recipe that can be found from allrecipes.com.



CHERRY COBBLER

Ingredients;

400g fresh cherries, stones removed
100g sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon corn flour
50g butter, melted
125g flour
150g sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
120ml milk

METHOD;

- Preheat oven 180° and prepare baking dish.
- Combine cherries, sugar, lemon juice and corn flour in a medium saucepan, bring to boil and stirring for 5 minute. Set aside.
- Pour melted butter into baking dish or ramekins.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and milk. Stir to combined.
- Pour batter over the melted butter.
- Spoon the cherry mixture over batter, do not stir and bake for 30-40 minutes.

Enjoy cherry cobbler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.