Saturday 13 June 2020

Chocolate Marble Cake

Hello,

Few days ago I was thinking about making white chocolate mousse but ended up making this marble cake though this cake wasn't something I'd planned to make. At the end, I'm so glad I did it because this was a really good cake, light, buttery and moist.



Recipe adapted from bbcgoodfood.com, I slightly increase the quantity but the basic recipe it remains the same. Really good recipe indeed! Cake came out perfectly and it's delicious.



CHOCOLATE MARBLE CAKE

Ingredients;

250g salted butter, softened
250g sugar
4 eggs
250g flour, sifted
70ml milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon cocoa powder

METHOD;

- Heat oven to 160° and prepare baking tin, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the flour and milk alternately in small amount, beating well after each addition.
- Add the vanilla extract, mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Divide the mixture between two bowls. Stir cocoa powder into one of the bowls.
- Take 2 tablespoons and use them to dollop the chocolate and vanilla batter into the tin alternately.
- Bake the cake for 50 minutes-1 hour or until a skewer comes out clean.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.