Friday 27 March 2020

Creamy Iced Coffee

Coucou tout le monde,

For about two weeks now, we are still under lockdown to cover the whole country to control the spread of COVID-19. Like other countries in Europe or in Asia, this confinement time most likely last at least six weeks or more. Stay at home and be save everyone!



I came across this creamy drink call 'dalgona coffee' trending on social media and it went viral lately. It looks so tempting and I decided to make my own dalgona coffee at home. It was so easy to make and needs only hand mixer or whisk to begin with. I made coffee first and creamy iced chocolate the next day. I might try with matcha green tea some other time. For now, lets make dalgona coffee or dalgona chocolate!



CREAMY ICED COFFEE

Ingredients;

2 tablespoons coffee/nescafe powder
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons hot water

METHOD;

- Mix all ingredients together and use a hand mixer or whisk and beat until light and frothy.
- Scoop the foamy mixture onto the iced milk and voila, the creamy iced coffee ready to serve!




CREAMY ICED CHOCOLATE

Ingredients;

2 tablespoons chocolate drink powder
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons hot water
1/4 teaspoon ovalette

METHOD;

- Mix all ingredients together and use a hand mixer or whisk and beat until light and frothy.
- Scoop the foamy mixture onto the iced milk and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.