Tuesday 17 March 2020

Cookie And Cream Cheese Layered Cake

Hola! Coucou!

Since we have a quite difficult situation right now because of coronavirus that spread around the globe, I believe that most of us would stay at home as a precaution and avoid contact with people as much as possible. We just need to give a full cooperation and follow the advice that given by our government as well as everyone must practise good hygiene to protect against infection and prevent the virus from spreading, protect our self and others, as simple as that.


I have not updating or posting anything here since January and now it's time to do so. I've made a few very simple no-bake dessert recently and it seems I have to do it again because someone really like the cookie and cream cheese layer cake. It had tasted like no-bake cheesecake, so easy and yet so yummy!




COOKIE AND CREAM CHEESE LAYERED CAKE

Ingredients;

1 or 2 packet graham cracker/ petit beurre
250g mascarpone or cream cheese
200ml heavy cream
1/2 cup condensed milk
1 cup milk

METHOD;

- Beat the heavy cream until soft peak, add mascarpone and condensed milk, mix well.
- Soak the cracker/cookie in the milk for a second and arrange them in the pan.
- Spread some of the cream cheese mixture over the crackers and repeat the next layer until its finish.
- Sprinkle the top with the cereal nestum or any chocolate or cookies decoration as desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight before serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.