Saturday 16 November 2019

A Variety Of Healthy And Tasty Meals

Hello,

I agreed with the saying that, 'a healthy, balanced diet contains a variety of foods' and eat a variety of vegetables and fruits to get plenty of nutrients and fiber. It's true that, variety and colour are key to a healthy meal.

Asian people in general like to have a variety of choice on their plate, some we can say a healthy food and some not. If I can say, Asian food has a lots of spiced in it, and we don't like when the dish is too bland. No need to put a lot of sauce here and there, just a bit salt, pepper and some spiced like chili and ginger. I love when our friends enjoyed the foods that I prepared with plenty of tastes and little by little it change the way they prepare their own food as well. J'adore ça!

Here's a few simple dishes that I used to cook a home. Cooking is fun and home cooked food is often healthier than restaurant food. So, let's cook!

A variety of salads



A variety of fish dishes




A variety of prawns dishes



A variety of pasta and noodles dishes



A variety of vegetables and seafood dishes




Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.