Wednesday 24 July 2019

Waffle

Bonjour,

It has been quite some time since I made waffle, I think it was three years ago. I almost forget that I had a waffle maker at home. So, this afternoon I've made a quick and easy waffle for our tea time snack. Waffle often eaten for breakfast but I think waffle can make the perfect afternoon tea snack as well.


These easy homemade waffle tastes great even without any fruit sauce, maple syrup or honey because there are raisins in it. Just a simple basic waffle and a cup of tea would be good enough for me.



WAFFLE

Ingredients;

1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup rice flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 egg
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon butter, melted
2-3 tablespoons raisins

METHOD;

- In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, sugar and baking powder.
- Add in egg and milk, whisk until smooth and add the melted butter and raisins.
- Let the batter sit for 15 minutes.
- Scoop batter into the preheated waffle maker and cook until golden brown or crispy.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.