Wednesday 17 July 2019

Mango Parfait

Bonjour,

When the weather is hot outside, one thing we need is a little bit of cold drinks, ice cream or a simple dessert like mango parfait. Since mango and other seasonal fruit are quite cheap right now, it's a time for me to make an easy and quick dessert anytime during this summer season.



Last week I bought two mangoes and let one mango over ripe just to make these mango parfait. It was really good, so refreshing and perfect dessert for summer.



MANGO PARFAIT

Ingredients;

1 mango
Spéculoos or graham cracker crumbs
200ml heavy cream
150gm cream cheese
1 tablespoon sugar

METHOD;

- Puree the mango until smooth, set aside and left some slices of mango for garnish.
- Beat the heavy cream with sugar until the cream forms soft peaks and add cream cheese, just beat until fully combined.
- Layer the ingredients in a glass.

Enjoy mango parfait, perfect for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.