Friday 12 July 2019

Fried Fish With Mango Salad

Sawadikha...

Mangoes are quiet cheap during summer season and it's a time for me to buy two or three mangoes once or twice a week. I tried to make the most of the mango season before it's over or getting expensive again. I love mango, any kind of mangoes, I just love it. Raw or ripe mango, there's always something we can do with it.


Last night I've made Thai style fried fish with mango salad, it was so good and it reminds me of the authentic taste of mango fish that I had in Thailand long time ago.



FRIED FISH WITH MANGO SALAD

Ingredients;

200g fish fillet
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup rice flour
1/4 cup corn flour
1/2 mango, shredded
1 shallot, sliced
1-2 red chilies, chopped
2-3 tablespoons palm sugar
2-3 tablespoons fish sauce
1 lime juice

METHOD;

- Mix together all flours and season with salt and pepper.
- Divided the flour mixture in half and mix one of them with cold water to make a smooth batter.
- Heat up oil in a wok or saucepan for deep frying.
- Dip fish fillet in the batter, then place in the flour mixture, turn to coat.
- Fry fish until lightly brown, drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, mix together palm sugar, fish sauce and lime juice.
- Add shredded mango and chili, stir thoroughly until everything is mixed together.
- Pour salad over the fried fish and serve.

Enjoy the Thai style mango fish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.