Tuesday 16 August 2016

Fried Prawns With Spices

Bonjour,

Prawns and prawns again, but there was a time when I feel I don't know what to cook or what to do with prawns. At the same time, I still want to do something with it because prawns are my absolute favourite, all the time.

I recently felt like to eat a little bit of something with spices. To cook as simple as possible, I begin to marinade my prawns with some spices and let it sit for few hours in the fridge. And there is my simple fried prawns with spices for dinner.




FRIED PRAWNS WITH SPICES

Ingredients;

200g prawns
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2cm ginger, chopped
1/2 teaspoon chilli powder or paprika
1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 onion, sliced
1-2 red chilli, sliced (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste

METHOD;

- Marinate prawn with garlic, ginger and all spices, chilli, cumin, coriander and turmeric powder and let sit for 1-2 hours.
- Heat little oil in a pan and fry onion and red chilli until aromatic.
- Add marinated prawns and cook until the prawns are cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve while they are still hot.

Bon appétit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.