Thursday 25 August 2016

Egg Fried Noodles

Bonjour,

I love to cook egg fried noodles since I was a teenager. Until now, I make fried noodles quite often for my family back in my hometown because this dish it's something everyone can enjoy together. Fried noodles are always been my choice especially during afternoon tea with family.

When it comes to Asian cuisine itself, in many event, in the restaurants or in the street food stalls, the two main dishes are often rice and noodles.

This simple mee goreng telur or egg fried noodles are one of my all time favorite noodles. Everyone can do it, so let's cook this simple fried noodles.



EGG FRIED NOODLES

Ingredients;

1/2 packet dry chinese noodles (for 1-2 person) prepare as per package direction
I onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1-2 red chilli, optional
1 egg
Light soy sauce
Dark soy sauce
Salt and pepper to taste

METHOD;

- Heat up little oil in a wok or saucepan and fry onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add chilli and crack the egg, let it cook a while and scrambled.
- Add the noodles and stir-fry for a minute.
- Season with light and dark soy sauce and taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir well and cook for another minute.
- Serve with another fried egg on top and voila, mee goreng ready!

Bon appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.