Saturday 16 May 2015

Brownie Cookies with Peanut Butter Filling

Coucou,

I liked brownies cake but I have not tried making brownies cookie before, but this one look good. I made these cookies last night and literally just tried them because I have all the ingredients at home. The best part is peanut butter filling and I love it. It's easy and perfect simple thing to put together in a few minutes and a nice thing to have for a morning or afternoon tea break.



BROWNIE COOKIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FILLING

Ingredients:

250g dark chocolate, chopped
40g butter
2 eggs
100g sugar
1 teaspoon vanila extract
40g flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder

For Peanut Butter Filling
1/2 cup powder sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
50g butter
5 tablespoon full cream milk

METHOD:

- Preheat oven 180° and prepare baking tray with baking paper.
- Place dark chocolate and butter in the saucepan over low heat and stir until all melted. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar and vanila and whisk until pale and creamy.
- Add melted chocolate, flour, baking powder and stir until everything just combined.
- Spoon tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto baking trays and bake for 8-10 minutes or until puffed and cracked.
- Allow to cool completely.
- To make the peanut butter filling, place all ingredients and stir until you get the creamy texture.
- Spread half of the cookies with peanut butter and top with remaining cookies.

Enjoy et bon week-end a tous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.