Tuesday 26 May 2015

Sup Telur

salut,

Sup telur in Malay means egg soup. Not to say this is my favorite soup but once in a while I make this egg soup for our dinner. Really simple, quick and easy peasy soup. Simple is sometimes better when it comes to food.

These village-style egg soup only need a few basic ingredients and ready in just a few minutes.



SUP TELUR

Ingredients:

2 eggs
2cm fresh ginger, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 shallot, chopped
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1-2 cup water
Salt and pepper to taste

METHOD:

- Heat little oil in a saucepan and fry garlic, ginder and shallot until fragrants.
- Add water and bring soup to boil, season with soy sauce and salt and pepper.
- Crack the eggs directly into the soup and let the egg cook for a minute or two.
- Serve and garnish with spring onion and fried shallot.

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.