Wednesday 1 August 2018

Working And Travelling In The North Of France

Bonjour,

It's been a while since our last working trip far away from home and this time we are working in the North of France for more than a week. What is interesting in this trip was, visiting the flea market or brocante, because a weekend without going to brocante it is not quite a weekend for us. We love brocante and I am addicted to treasure-hunting beside visiting brocante is one of the best ways to spend a weekend morning.

The view in the nord slightly different from other region and what I like the most was the houses and building here are similar like in the UK with the brick and tile houses, mansion house and even the town hall building in every city looks beautiful. Despite of that, the former slag heaps in the mining area around Bethune and some other cities in the nord really caught my eye.

On a Sunday afternoon, we also invited to a small party organised by the production team to the mansion house one of the production staff. It was a lovely red brick mansion surround by the large view from the back garden. What a great pleasure to be able to meet new people and working with these production team.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.