Tuesday 21 August 2018

Farz Pitilig

Bonjour,

Farz pitilig in Brittany language means thick crepe but the way we cook it in the pan are slightly different, just like making an omelete and scramble egg but without breaking it up. I made this farz pitilig for our afternoon snack and mon mari said he's not eating farz pitilig for a very long time and the taste exactly like what he was remember long time ago.

In fact I just knew the name farz pitilig when we watched a cooking channel on tv. Farz pitilig and crepes, both made by the same ingredients, just making the farz pitilig much thicker than crepes, and voila, farz pitilig est pret!




FARZ PITILIG

Ingredients;

2 eggs
150 flour
1 tablespoon sugar
250ml milk
40g salted butter, melted

METHOD;

- Combine eggs, flour, sugar and pour in the milk little by little.
- Stir in melted butter and whisk until smooth.
- Heat up non-stick pan with little bit of butter and pour the batter regardless the size and scramble it for a few seconds.
- Cook until bottom is slightly brown before turn it over.
- Sprinkle with sugar before serve.

Happy snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.