Tuesday 1 August 2017

Celery with Prawns

Hello,

I love vegetables even though I'm not a big fan of celery in general but I'm not hate this vegetable either. Most of the time we just mix celery with other vegetables to make a soup. Few days ago, while we still have celery in the refrigerator, I cook celery with prawns for lunch and it was so good. These two combination really goes well and next time I would continue to cook celery with prawns as we already fell in love with this dish.

Sometimes, good simple food, are always enjoyable. Let's try this simple celery and prawns dish for lunch or dinner.




CELERY WITH PRAWNS

Ingredients;

3-4 sticks celery, thinly sliced
150g prawns
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2cm fresh ginger, chopped
1-2 small chilli, chopped (optional)
1-2 tablespoon light soy sauce
Salt and pepper to taste

METHOD;

- Heat up some oil in a saucepan and fry garlic, ginger and chilli until fragrant.
- Add the celery and cook for a few minutes. Add a little bit of water if necessary.
- Add the prawn and cook for another few minutes.
- Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Quickly mix everything and turn the heat off.

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.