Tuesday 18 July 2017

Creamy Butter Prawns

Hello,

Since we arrived home last week, I'm excited to cook something with the stuff that I brought from my hometown, which I actually did the same thing every time I had all the ingredients without substitution. Sometimes there is no substitude like curry leaves or some other spice that I do not normally have on hand even more these spices seems impossible to find it here.

So, to begin my simple Asian cooking after long holiday, last night I made creamy butter prawns which is our all time favourite dish. I can say that whole my family and friends as well loves it! Simple but delicious and finger liking good.




CREAMY BUTTER PRAWNS

Ingredients;

200g prawns
1 tablespoon corn flour
1/2 can evaporated milk/ cream liquid
1 tablespoon butter
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2-3 small chillies, chopped
1-2 stems curry leaves (about 15-20 leaves)
Salt and pepper to taste

METHODS;

- Clean the prawns and dusting with corn flour.
- Heat up little oil in a wok or saucepan, fry prawns until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat up butter in a same wok and fry garlic, chillies and curry leaves until fragrant.
- Add in evaporated milk and season with salt and pepper. Simmer for a minute or two or until the sauce is slightly thicken.
- Lastly, add prawns and cook for a few second and dish up.

Bon appetite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.