Wednesday 1 March 2017

White Bread And Doughnuts

Bonjour,

Making homemade bread at home can be fun and at the same time its a good exercise if making it by hand. Some people might think that making bread can be complicated, just like what I think before I begin making my own homemade bread not long ago. In fact, there is nothing complicated at all.

This simple basic bread recipe is great and works well for me. Even without a bread machine, they are worked fine and the bread actually tasted good. This is also the recipe that I used to make for a simple doughnuts and sometime I divided the dough into two and make half doughnut and half white bread with it.

For the doughnuts, just make a doughnut ring or balls, let the dough rise and fried. Dust with powder sugar or dip the tops of doughnuts into the chocolate glaze. Voila! There are bread and doughnuts at the same time with only one recipe.







WHITE BREAD AND DOUGHNUT 

Ingredients;

500g flour
2 teaspoon salt
8g dry yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoon vegetable oil
300ml warm water

METHOD;

- Mix flour and salt in a large bowl, set aside.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water, add sugar and let stand for 5-10 minutes or until yeast bubbles and foams up.
- Add oil in the flour mixture and pour the yeast water little by little.
- Mix well and knead the dough onto the lightly floured surface.
- Once the dough smooth, place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover and leave to rise 1 hour in a warm area until doubled in size.
- Punch the dough down, knead for a minute and pat the dough into regtangle and roll up tightly.
- Place the roll dough into greased loaf pan. Cover and let it rise until doubled in size, around 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat oven 180° and bake bread for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and brush with melted butter. Allow to cool before remove it from pan.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.