Friday 6 February 2015

Stir-Fry Pak Choi with Prawns

Bonsoir a tous,

Pak Choi, also called bok choy or Chiness cabbage is a one of the simple and easy vegetable to prepare. This fresh pak choi need only a minute or two to cooked. I've made this recipe several times and now it's become our favorite vegetables.

Whenever I saw these pak choi in supermarket, I'm sure to buying them but sometimes they are good and fresh, sometimes not fresh or sometimes not in season at all. So, while they are fresh and greens, grab it and let's stir fry them with prawns!



STIR-FRY PAK CHOI WITH PRAWNS

Ingredients:

1 bunch pak choi
200g prawns
1 small onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
4 tablespoon light soy sauce
1 tablespoon thai sweet chilli sauce
1 teaspoon corn flour
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil for frying

METHOD:

- Combine prawn, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and marinade for 10 minutes.
- Drain the prawns and reserving the marinade sauce.
- Combine the reserved sauce with corn flour, set aside.
- Heat a wok or frying pan with some oil and fry prawn for 1-2 minute or until prawns start to change color. Set aside.
- In the same wok, heat the little oil and fry garlic and onion until aromatic.
- Add pak choi, sauce mixture and stir fry for a minute.
- Add in fried prawns, season with salt and pepper and fry for another minute.

C'est tout, bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.