Thursday 26 February 2015

Salted Fish Fried Rice

Bonjour,

One thing that I liked when I have leftover rice is to make fried rice. I think everyone would do the same things when we have leftover rice from dinner. Cooking fried rice isn't difficult, just be creative and the taste will not be disappointed.

In many Asian restaurants, there are menu that can find variations of fried rice and some menu actually tastes pretty good. I cook fried rice quite often and one of my favorite is salted fish fried rice.



SALTED FISH FRIED RICE

Ingredients:

2 cups cooked rice
2-3 tablespoon fried salted fish, diced
1/2 cup frozen peas
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
Salt and pepper to taste

METHOD:

- Heat little oil in frying pan and fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add egg and scramble the egg.
- Once the egg cooked, add the rice and peas. Mix well.
- Stir in fried salted fish and soy sauce and taste with salt and pepper. stirring constantly until everything heated through.
- Turn off the heat and serve.

Voila, bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.