Thursday 11 April 2019

Banana muffins

Bonjour,

Ça fait longtemps que je n'avais pas fait de muffins a la banane. This afternoon I made banana muffins since I have ripe bananas in the kitchen and I will bring these muffins to my MIL tomorrow. I'm pretty sure she would like it.


So simple yet so delicious, without any fancy ingredients or stuff to make it and voila, muffins a la banane sont prêt dans 30 minutes. I add chopped dark chocolate on top but even without chocolate, these banana muffins tastes so good and moist. Recipe from Genius Kitchen.com..



BANANA MUFFINS

Ingredients;

3 bananas, mashed
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/3 melted butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flour

METHOD;

- Preheat oven 375° and prepare muffin cups.
- Mash bananas in a medium bowl.
- Add sugar and beaten egg.
- Add in melted butter and dry ingredients, gently stir and pour in the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.