Friday 6 May 2016

Stir-Fried Tom Yum Prawns

Salut,

This month of May is a month more public holidays in France than any other month. The weather also has been beautiful for this past week, not too hot or too cold. Its just nice and I love spring, my favorite seasons.

Alors, let's talk about food now. Stir-fried tom yum prawns, one of the simple Thai recipe that I like the most, from tom yum soup to tom yum grill fish, tom yum is always good, at least for me because I like spicy food.



STIR-FRIED TOM YUM PRAWNS

Ingredients;

200g prawns
1 onion, sliced
1 carrot, sliced
1/2 cup snow peas
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2cm fresh ginger, sliced
1 tablespoon tom yum paste
1 tablespoon sweet Thai chilli sauce
Fish sauce to taste
Oil

METHOD;

- Heat some oil in a wok or sauce pan and fry garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add onion and carrot, continue to stir for a minutes.
- Add in prawns, snow peas, tom yum paste and sweet chilli sauce.
- Season with fish sauce and continue to stir-fry until the prawns is cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.