Thursday 22 January 2015

Sweet Chilli Prawns

Salut,

Sweet chilli prawns, another simple prawn recipes, quick and elegant, yet it comes with loads of flavour. I didn't even add salt or pepper because the sauce itself is decent and it was delicious! One thing for sure, they are our favorite too. This refreshing meal can be ready in less than 10 minutes. So, why wait, let's cook!



SWEET CHILLI PRAWNS

Ingredients:

300g prawns
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 small chillies, optional
2 stalks spring onions
4 tablespoon Thai sweet chilli sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce

METHOD:

- Heat the little oil in a frying pan and fry garlic and chillies until aromatic.
- Add the prawns, cook and stirring for 2-3 minutes or until prawns are just cooked through.
- Add in the Thai sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and stir to combined. Add little water if desired.
- Once the sauce thickens, add in spring onions, stir well and remove from heat.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.