Wednesday 11 March 2015

Stir-Fry Okra

Bonjour,

I'm not really a big fan of okra/ ladyfingers but when they are mixed with fish curry then there is I liked okra. To cook okra can be as simple as other vegetables, it can be blanch, steam or give it a quick stir-fry. and just need to cook them in a very short time.

Okra also go well as a side dish with rice and sometimes it's the simple things that are the best.



STIR-FRY OKRA

Ingredients:

10-15 okras, sliced thinly
2 cloved garlic, chopped
2 tablespoon dried shrimp
1 teaspoon chilli paste
Salt and pepper to taste

METHOD:

- Soak dried prawn in warm water for a few minutes and finely chopped them, set aside
- Heat oil in frying pan and fry garlic and dried shrimp until fragrant.
- Add chilli paste and follow by okra.
- Add little water and fry them for a few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and let it cook for another minute.

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.