Saturday 7 March 2015

Stir Fried Squid in Thai Red Curry

Bonjour,

I'm so glad I found Thai red curry paste from grocery store recently even though the red curry paste not hot enough for me like the real taste in Thailand. The red curry paste imported from Thailand here really suitable for the European taste.

It's not too much to say that our friends like the stir fried squid with Thai red curry tastes. It looks spicy but it's not and is still very flavorful. The good thing is, they are easy to prepare.



STIR FRIED SQUID IN THAI RED CURRY

Ingredients:

300g squid, cleaned and sliced
6 or more green beans
1/2 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon fish sauce
Sugar to taste
Oil

METHOD:

- Heat little oil in a wok or pan and add red curry, stir until aromatic.
- Add squid and continue stirring for a minute.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar and little bit water.
- Add green beans and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.

Voila, c'est tout! Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.