Tuesday 19 August 2014

Black Pepper Beef

Bonsoir a tous,

From my previous post few months ago, the recipes that I shared more to prawns recipe and today I'm going to share this easy black pepper beef recipe and let's see how it goes..

I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't cook much meat at home. It was our friend's birthday few months back, so I cooked meat for them. I plan to make a beef bone soup for mon mari next time because he like beef soup but most probably the meat he would not eat. Soup with some rice noodles, spring onion, fried onion and sqeezed of lemon will be enough for him.

Until then, for this time please enjoy these simple and easy black pepper beef recipe.



BLACK PEPPER BEEF

Ingredients:-

500gm beef fillet, sliced thinly
1 onion, sliced
2 capsicum, green and yellow, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 inch ginger, sliced
3 tablespoon dark soya sauce
1 egg white
1 tablespoon corn flour
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
Salt and black pepper to taste
Oil for frying

METHOD:-

- Marinate beef with light soya sauce, corn flour and egg white for at least 30 minutes.
- Deep fried beef until the color change, then remove and drain.
- Heat the little oil in wok and fried garlic and ginger till aromatic.
- Add in onion, capsicum and a little bit of water and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the fried beef, dark soy sauce and season with salt and black pepper and fry for another minute.
- Dish out and serve.

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.