Wednesday 28 March 2018

Matcha Brownies

Bonjour,

Last weekend, we went to visit a friend in Brest and stayed for two night in my mother-in-law house. It was a great weekend indeed. I've made matcha brownies and some cookies and took all these sweets for my mother-in-law and friends. I also made a black forest cake since she told me she likes black forest cake and have not eaten for quite long time. Just before we went back home in the afternoon, I baked for her another banana bread and she could eat it anytime and keep it for a few days or weeks. It's really gives me a great pleasure seeing her enjoy something I baked.




MATCHA BROWNIES

Ingredients;

120g salted butter, melted
200g white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
2 eggs
200g brown sugar
150g flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons matcha powder

METHOD;

- Preheat oven 180° and prepare baking pan.
- Mix melted butter with eggs and sugar, mix well.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and matcha powder and fold in into the butter mixture.
- Add in chopped white chocolate and mix just until incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.