Thursday 10 March 2016

Samosa and Spring Roll

Salut tout le monde,

About a years ago, I am watching one of the cooking program from local TV station that showing about making samosa by using feuille de brick or brick pastry. I am eager to know and even starting to see and buy them in supermarkets. Before, I just knew about egg roll wrappers that sold in Asia. I discovered the joys of feuilles de brick and it made a perfectly light and crispy samosas and spring rolls.

Since spring roll and samosa are my favorite snacks, I was hooked and since then I ended up by making these snacks using feuille de brick and to be honest I liked it.

SAMOSA



- For the samosa filling, I used the same recipe for curry puff filled with curry potato.
- How to make samosa at home, I suppose its easy to google or watch youtube and follow the step by step picture or video.

SPRING ROLL



- For the spring roll filling, I used exactly the same recipe for my spring roll  from the previous post.
- We eating spring roll like the real Vietnamese way, rolled up in lettuce and mint leaves and dipped with fish sauce or sweet chilli sauce. The tastes even better that way.
- For both samosa and spring roll, we can use whatever filling inside and whatever vegetables or meat we had at home.


Enjoy and bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.